Shoulder Press, machine
A great exercise for shoulders. Use a shoulder press machine and adjust weight as you progress. It's important to maintain good posture throughout the exercise, keeping your back straight and your shoulders down and relaxed. You should also avoid using momentum or jerking the weight up and down, as this can increase your risk of injury and decrease the effectiveness of the exercise.
Sådan gør du
1. Adjust the seat height so that the handles are at shoulder height when you are seated on the machine.
2. Select the appropriate weight on the machine by moving the pin to the desired weight level.
3. Grab the handles with an overhand grip, and make sure your elbows are bent at a 90-degree angle.
4. Exhale and press the handles up, extending your arms fully overhead without locking your elbows.
5. Inhale and slowly lower the handles back down to the starting position, maintaining control throughout the movement.